Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rolo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is another recipe inspired by Pinterest.  That recipe outlines how to make the cookies from scratch.  I love doing that, but I was feeling particularly lazy tonight, so I bought a roll of Toll House.  I cut the dough into pieces


and rolled a Rolo candy into each one. 

 

Then I placed each ball of dough approximately an inch apart on a cookie sheet.  (Toll House says not to grease the cookie sheet, but all recipes are different.

(wow, my oven needs cleaning.)

The Toll House wrapper says to bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes.  Whenever I add any candy to my cookies and brownies, I always add a couple of minutes to the suggested time on the package.

Yum!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! They look so yummy. I have to lay off the sweets at least until next week (went over bored on cookies) but I will definitely be giving these a try!

    : ))
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found a recipe for Rolo-Stuffed Brownies too, so those are on my list to try!

      Delete