Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Martha Stewart's Moroccan-Spiced Chicken

I love any excuse to raid the spice cabinet and add them to my cooking.  When I found this recipe, I was thrilled!

Ingredients:
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
salt and pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
Chicken (her recipe said to use a whole (4 lb.) chicken, but I prefer boneless, so I used a regular package of boneless chicken breast)
1 lemon, quartered

1. Place a rimmed baking sheet on the center rack of the oven and preheat to 450. Mix spices, salt, pepper and oil.  Rub spice paste all over chicken.
2. Arrange chicken and lemon wedges on pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.

Serve chicken with lemon wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment